Monday 10 January 2011

Latest Movie Trailers

Ip Man 2
Starring Action superstar Donnie Yen and is the sequel to the legendary Ip Man considered by many to be Yen's finest work and is my most eagerly awaited film of the year.


Thor
Latest from the Marvel universe of comic to screen adaptations and looks like it should be another blockbuster.

Red State
The latest from writer/director/actor Kevin Smith and sees him exploring the horror genre.


Anyhoo posting the latest movie trailers will become a regular feature on the blog as I now know how to do it, hey it only took me the best part of a year to work it out but hey ho I now know.

Thanking you
The Housebound Writer

2 comments:

  1. nice blog ,,this is my first time i visit your site...hope i'll learn much about information on your site..regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Redy, thank you for visiting my blog and for the kind comment, I hope you will continue visiting and find the other posts as informative.

    ReplyDelete