Wednesday 23 February 2011

Quick Note

My computer is having problems connecting to the Internet at the moment so blog posts may be few in number over the coming days till the problem can be resolved.

In other news, I finally bit the bullet and joined Facebook a week or two ago after a year of saying I wouldn't do it but you can't avoid one of the two juggernauts forever. So far so good I've found the site to be a lot better than I had imagined and a lot more user friendly than I had been told sure their is some issues but that's to be expected. If you want to talk to me on there, there is a thingy on my sidebar that shows my profile pic and details to help you find me.

In even more news, I have finally gotten past the pre-writing stage for the sitcom pilot I am writing, it's amazing how much work you can actually achieve without the distraction of the Internet. I've started my first draft and am above averagely happy with the progression so far. It's my first ever script in this format I'm more used to writing feature length or 1 hour drama scripts so the 30 minute 5 jokes a page style of writing is very new and very exciting to me. Anyhoo that'll do for now as I only meant to update you all on the Internet problem, haha, I hope to have that fixed by the weekend at the latest.

Thanking You
The Housebound Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment