Sunday 8 May 2011

What? Where? When? Who? Trailers!!!!

Yep another collection of trailers graces the blog as I am currently neck deep in the writing process on my latest script which has my muse working me overtime. So as I have done nothing of real note this week other than write but not write anything I feel I can quite show here yet I decided to go trailers this time, big shock right???

First up a documentary called How To Live Forever a flick I'm very interested in seeing as everyone I know that has seen advanced screening say it is very intriguing and well put together.


Everything Must Go is a film that has sneaked past my radar so that alone intrigues me that and it stars Will Ferrell.


Next is a Bollywood horror film named Haunted 3D yes even Bollywood films are getting the 3D treatment, anyone else think this whole 3D thing is getting stale again?


I don't really need to say anything for this film it's Kung Fu Panda 2 we all know what we are getting from this one not that it is necessarily a bad thing folks.



I hope to be able to post some stuff from my latest script up very soon and possibly some other content also that I am currently considering doing for which I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanking you
The Housebound Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment