Thursday 24 March 2011

Movie trailer

Another round of movie trailers for you to hopefully enjoy.

Here's the movie trailer for upcoming Marvel superhero flick Captain America: The First Avenger.


Here's the trailer for Faster starring Dwayne The Rock Johnson.


Here is the trailer for American: The Bill Hicks Story



This is a trailer I stumbled across and am glad I did it looks like it will be very interesting indeed. It is called Hobo With A Shotgun.



Thanking you
The Housebound Writer


2 comments:

  1. Hobo with a shotgun looks like crap! I love it already! :) Rutger Hauer kicks all kinds of ass in this movie. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tim, yeah that was my reaction to it too, haha, I think it will be one of those movies people think I'm crazy for liking but some movies are truly so bad they are good.

    ReplyDelete