Friday 30 April 2010

Sour Note



It's been awhile since I last posted a new Blog here's why. About a week ago I had one of my seizures nothing new there I have up to four or five in a day at times but this one was a little different. This time when I collapsed I caved in the top of my PC and left a rather large puddle of blood upon it. I came too to find family members crowded around me with looks of horror on their faces as I had a pretty deep laceration on my forehead which took about five minutes and two or three facecloths too stop the bleeding enough to apply a bandage to it.

This however wasn't the worst of it, my computer had experienced a power surge at some point during all this and the next day when I turned it on it wouldn't start up. Now it's been to PC World and back four times trying to get it fixed and I have a funny feeling it's not going to make it and I'll be stung for another PC and as a housebound writer and an unemployed one at that it is not a particularly good feeling to have.

Anyhoo that catches us up for now Housebound Writer bidding you adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment